Mark writes:
Hi Pete,
I have bought two mattress through you in the past, one for my wife and myself and another in 2021 for my son who moved to Hawaii.
I hope you are doing well.
I hope you are doing well.
I see you are still helping folks choose the right mattress.
I am seeking your expert advice now for a mattress for my daughter who is moving to her own apartment in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
I am seeking your expert advice now for a mattress for my daughter who is moving to her own apartment in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
She has purchased a Queen bed frame and assume she will need a box spring/foundation along with a mattress and maybe a topper.
She is 120-125 lbs and is a side sleeper and is in the market for a reasonably priced mattress without sacrificing comfort.
Please, give me your expert recommendation and let me know if there are any discounts or a student discount.
Thanks again for your help in advance.
Mark, (a loyal customer)
She is 120-125 lbs and is a side sleeper and is in the market for a reasonably priced mattress without sacrificing comfort.
Please, give me your expert recommendation and let me know if there are any discounts or a student discount.
Thanks again for your help in advance.
Mark, (a loyal customer)
Good Morning Mark,
I’m happy to see you back.
How is everyone enjoying their mattresses?
I have questions.
I get the impression that your daughter is a college student and this mattress is meant to be used for only a few years, or so.
Do I have the right picture, or is this mattress meant to be used on more of a long term basis.
Also, given her age and size, can I assume that she has sustained no physical damage, as might have occurred from sports?
Thanks, Pete TME
**********
Hi Pete,
No, my daughter (25) is past college and setting up her own apartment so needs more of a long term mattress. She is working full time and went back to school for her Master’s degree, so is very busy.
She does sometimes have back pain and suffers from migraines on occasion.
I hope this helps. We are still enjoying our mattress and topper.
My son was only in Hawaii for a year, and ending up giving his mattress and foundation to an elderly couple in desperate need of new mattress.
They were very appreciative and elated over the mattress that was basically new.
Thanks for getting back to me quickly with follow up.
Mark
Hi Mark,
Thanks. That’s helpful.
Pure, organic latex has always been the best upholstery material, but traditionally, pretty expensive.
The pandemic did a great job of disrupting the latex supply chain.
Since the pandemic, the latex manufacturers in Sri-Lanka bypassed their traditional middlemen and reached out directly to the US mattress manufacturers.
Some, of which, sell directly to the public…eliminating the retailer’s markup.
Over the past couple of years, or so, we have been recommending mattresses made by PlushBeds, from whom you can buy directly, which is an excellent value.
They have 2 models to consider for her.
Their Eco Bliss, which is their most economical choice, or their Luxury Bliss, which is what I recommend for long term use.
Since she has some back pain, it would be better to opt for either of those mattresses in Medium Firm rather than Medium…and add a soft latex topper.
2” is comfortable. 3” is more so.
I recommend getting the organic cotton cover to go with that topper, which they sell separately.
PlushBeds also has foundations, so everything you need will be there.
UPS Delivery is free.
The mattresses come with a forever warranty and a one year comfort guarantee.
There’s just no better way to go about this, at this time.
Their prices are very reasonable, 100% organic…so there’s no off-gassing to worry about, and there’s a discount code you can use…MATTRESSEXPERT100
This discount code will save you an additional $100.
Here’s the link you’ll need to shop:
PlushBeds…Double Certified Organic Mattresses and Toppers
https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1233558&u=4342051&m=62252&urllink=&afftrack=
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks, Pete TME
Questions?
TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/
Delivery is Always Free
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram


Comments
Post a Comment