A Mattress Similar to Marriott Hotel, or a Recommendation for Side Sleeper with Back Pain.

Arti writes:

Dear Pete -- Mattress Expert, 
Thanks so much for all the work you do on your site. Would you be willing to advise me on getting a mattress?
I am a side sleeper and have problems with pain on my sides when I wake up. 
I also have problems with lower back pain. I am a very petite person. I have a platform bed frame. 

I recently stayed in a Marriott hotel on a bed that said it was the Sealy Posturpedic Artesia HD bed on the label. I LOVED how that bed felt. 
What was cool about it was that it did not use a box spring, so that would also really work for me as I have a platform bed frame. 
However, the Marriott website does not sell this particular bed. :( 

My Qs for you are: 

1. Do you know how I can buy the Sealy Posturpedic Artesia HD bed that's in the Marriott hotels? I saw your response to someone with the same question as me online (here's the link), but wanted to ask you over email just in case you have a new update or new stuff you learned since then. 

or if not, 

2. Do you know how I could find a bed with the exact same features as the Sealy Posturpedic Artesia HD bed from the Marriott hotels? 
It sounded like you recommend either the Tempur-Sealy Plush A3 Mire Monte or their Cushion Firm A3 Mire Monte. 
     a. I've heard that the Plush is actually firmer than the one called "firm" -- do you know if that's true? 
     b. I can't actually find out where to buy either one. Any advice?

or if not,

3. Do you have a highly recommended bed for tiny side-sleepers with lower back pain, who use a platform bed 
(so I would need to make sure there's no box spring requirement)? 

        a. (I know you recommend GreenSpring Liberta UltraPlus on your page. Is this still your fav?) 

Thank you SO much,  Arti

 
Hi Arti,
The Posturepedic mattresses, that Sealy makes for hotels, have no memory foam.
The mattresses they make for retail stores are loaded with memory foam.
They will not make the hotel mattresses for sale at retail stores.
If you can't get it through the hotel, then you don't want to buy it at all.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever made...specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing.
What's worse, is that the memory foam is made of 61 different chemicals, some of which are toxic.
At home, it off gasses these toxic chemical fumes, which attack your respiratory system.

If you want a mattress that provides excellent support, long lasting comfort and a natural, chemical free environment, then yes, 
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress is you very best choice.
We sleep on that mattress, at home. My wife and I are about 225 lbs a piece. After more than 3 years, the mattress is still in like new condition.
The longevity a petite person can expect is unimaginable...at least 20 years....making it an outstanding value.

Here is the link to that line of mattresses:

themattressexpert.com
The Liberta Firm Mattress delivers improved well being and scrumptious comfort with eco-friendly flair. A layer of NaturaWool™ maintains temperature control and gently buffers pressure points to diminish nighttime tossing and turning.

White Glove Delivery is Free, which includes removal of your old mattress.
There is NO Sales Tax....and NO Memory Foam



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments