A Choice of Affordable Organic Latex / Coil Mattresses.

Deanna writes: 

Hi TME,

I am looking for a mattress with these qualifications:

1) Queen sized

2) No pillowtop

3) Made out of all latex or a latex/coil combo

4) Eco-friendly or organic 

5) Affordable: Under $1500 (under $1000 would be even better)

6) I don't care about name brands, either way is fine


Can you help me with a choice of options so that I can look at reviews on them?

Thanks, Deanna


Hi Deanna,

Indeed I can!

I can recommend 3 mattresses that meet all of your criteria.


All use an individually pocketed coil system for support, which maintains the natural alignment of the body and spine.

All are upholstered with Pure, Organic and Hypoallergenic Latex Foam for extraordinary comfort that lasts for many years.


While all are similarly made, they become a bit more substantial with each higher price point. Here are links to each, from least to most most expensive:


Eco-Terra Hybrid Latex Mattress 

https://tidd.ly/49x2BLy



The Eco-Terra Mattress comes with:

A 90 Night Money Back Comfort Guarantee 

12 Months 0% Interest Financing to qualified buyers.

Free UPS Delivery


PlushBeds Eco Bliss Mattress 

https://tidd.ly/4u4JuQo



PlushBeds Luxury Bliss 

https://tidd.ly/4ouSPyT 



The PlushBeds Mattresses come with:

Forever Warranty 

365 Nights Comfort Guarantee 

12 Months 0% Interest Financing to qualified buyers 

Free UPS Delivery 


If you choose one of the PlushBeds mattresses, there’s a discount code 

  • Use this Discount Code at checkout to save an additional $100 on any PlushBeds Mattress: MATTRESSEXPERT100


Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Comments