A High Quality Organic Mattress with White Glove Delivery and Removal.

Janet writes:

Hi Pete,

I’m an above average size female side sleeper.
I’m looking for a high quality mattress that includes delivery, setup and removal of my old mattress. I want one that is made of organic materials.
I don’t want anything that will off gas.
I want something that will support my back and relieve pressure on my hips.
I have a platform bed, so I don’t need anything else, just the mattress.
Can you help me with this?
Thanks, Janet

Hi Janet,
I can help you with this.
The Williams Kingston Mattress in Plush is ideal for your needs.
The individually pocketed coils provide firm, contouring support, which is designed to maintain the natural alignment of your body and spine.
The Pure, Organic and Hypoallergenic Latex upholstery provides long lasting and unparalleled surface comfort for your hips and shoulders.
The cove is organic cotton.
This mattress comes with White Glove Delivery, which includes setup on your platform bed and removal of your old mattress and all packing materials.
There’s nothing for you to do but point to wear you want it, and it’s done.

Click on this link to view that mattress.


Thanks, Pete - TME

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments