Memory Foam vs. MemoForm Mattresses.

Alan writes: 

Hi Pete,

I’m so glad that I found your mattress blog.
I’ve learned a lot about the memory foam mattresses I’ve been buying.
Over the past several years, I’ve purchased 3 memory foam mattresses.
They all wore too quickly, slept hot and smelled bad.

Every salesperson sold me on memory foam being the best all to end all. 
So, I didn’t know that the memory foam was the problem all along until I came across your incredibly informative blog.

Here I am, once again, in need of a new mattress.
I always liked the feel of the memory foam mattress that I’ve purchased, in the beginning. It was always only months later that the comfort started to fade.
It never occurred to me that my wife and I were sleeping hot because of the memory foam, or that my frequent headaches were caused by the off gassing.
I can’t thank you enough for the education.

I’ve looked through your website and noticed your Magniflex Mattresses, which use MemoForm. You say that if I like memory foam, I’ll love Magniflex Mattresses.
I’d like to hear more about why they’re better than memory foam mattresses.
Thanks, Alan

Hi Alan,
Thank you.
It’s gratifying to know that you’ve learned so much from reading my blog.

The MemoForm foam used in Magniflex mattresses is proprietary material that’s unique to Magniflex. It was developed years ago by engineers in Italy.
It was purposefully designed to provide the feel of memory foam, that so many people enjoy when those mattresses are new.
The difference is enormous.
Imagine, the feel of memory foam with the durability of latex foam, which has been the most resilient upholstery material for the last 100+ years.
That’s MemoForm foam!

Chemical Free…no off gassing…no headaches.
Not a temperature sensitive material, like memory foam…no sleeping hot.
No sinking in…no premature wear.

What you’ll get it that comfy, cradling surface comfort you like, that stays that way for many, many years to come.

Magniflex mattresses are now made in the US, with their components imported from Italy.
Here’s a link to their entire line of mattresses.
If you’re suffering with back pain, I recommend the MagniStretch series.
If you are a hot sleeper, naturally, I recommend the MagniCool series.

Thanks, Pete - TME

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments