A Soft Pillow that Lasts.

 Jenn writes:

Hi Pete,

I’ve been though a number of different pillows over the years.
The problem is always the same. They’re comfortable at first, but begin losing that comfort in a few months, or so.
I’m looking a pillow that’s nice and soft and lasts a long time, if such a thing exists.
My mom told me to ask you. She’s one of your satisfied customers.
Thanks, Jenn

Hi Jenn,
The one I use at home, I’ve been using for years.
It’s the softest pillow I’ve ever found.
It’s made of Natural, Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex.
Latex has been the most resilient upholstery material for more than 100 years.
Nothing invented since has come close to the longevity that latex give you.
Here is a link to the PureBliss Classic Talalay Latex Pillow.



Thanks, Pete - TME

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments