Simmons Beautyrest Legend Plush Mattress.

 Frances writes:

Good Morning, Pete.
First, I want to say thank you for doing what you do...taking the time to share your expertise.
I have two questions for you.
 
I have a Simmons Beautyrest Legend Plush Mattress, bought in 2014.
I believe this is at the root of my pain as I wake up and feel like I just ran a marathon or in a fight.
I feel really out of alignment. Should I get a topper to make this mattress firmer and offer more support?
If so, what kind?
 
Or should I just look into getting a new mattress that you can maybe recommend.
I am almost 50 yrs. old, female, side and back sleeper, 185 lbs., with allergies.
 
Help, I really can’t take much more of this.
Sincerely, Frances
Hi Frances,
After all there years, your mattress is no longer providing the support your body needs.
A body requires firm support and a comfortable sleeping surface.
You don’t have the firm support your spine needs.
Adding a topper won’t help.
You need to replace that mattress. 
The good news is that the mattress I’m recommending isn’t expensive...and better made than the one you have now.
The Wolf Pocketed Coil Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is stronger and will last you for many years. 
This mattress provides everything your body needs and has nothing in it to which you could be allergic.
The upholstery is Certi-Pur Certified Safe...No Off Gassing, NO Irritants
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

FedEx Shipping is Fast
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments