Mattress Advice, Lower Back Pain, DDD.

 Renee writes:

Hi Pete,
I see many people write for mattress advice. I am 4’11 and weigh 150. 
I have DDD, (degenerative disc disease), in my lower back. 
I sleep on side and stomach, mostly. 
I recently slept on a Beautyrest hospitality series Hyde Park mattress.
My pain was gone after sleeping in it just two days. 
 
I currently sleep in a Ghostbed natural sleep mattress. It’s pretty firm. 
Our bed is also on an adjustable bed base.   
It has helped my pain level. However, I would like to be pain free. 
I have a Tempurpedic memory foam topper. 
Of course, it was very comfortable at first, but after time my back pain worsened. 
So, I do not use it anymore. It made me sleep hot. 
What is your recommendation?
Regards, Renee
Hi Renee,
What made the hotel mattress such a pain free experience was the individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
Unfortunately, Simmons Beautyrest mattresses are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing.
It sleeps hot and off gasses the toxic chemicals from which memory foam is made.
What I’m recommending for you is a mattress that uses that same coil system and has no memory foam in it.
This is a mattress made with natural materials, including Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex...the highest quality upholstery.
It sleeps cool and there’s no off gassing.
 
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses provides excellent support, comfort and longevity.
The Ultra Plush model is the most comfortable, without being too soft...the mattress we sleep on at home.
Click on this link to view that of mattresses. Click on each of the 4 models to view specifications and prices.
 These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments