Mattress similar to the Simmons Beautyrest Anniversary Pillowtop Mattress.

Sarah writes: 

Hello Pete,

I was so happy to come across your website while searching for information.  
I used to have an amazing mattress. It was the Simmons Beautyrest Anniversary pillowtop model from 2011.  
I had it for 10 years and thought it might be time to replace it this summer.
 
I had worked for the 4 Seasons Hotel in 2015 and slept in employee housing and liked their mattress and ordered one but it wasn't amazing support (only decent) and it heated up like crazy (memory foam). 
(It was made by Simmons, but I think it has changed since I used to work there)
 
I tried the Stearns and Foster (Estate, medium firmness, I think) and I absolutely loved the feel of the support underneath but also was way too hot at night (memory foam) and would sink down and I would have to move to a new area every few hours to be cool and comfortable again.
 
The way you described the memory foam heating up and also cradling your body (in non-supportive ways) due to it reacting and holding the body heat, was right on.
 
I super wish Stearns and Foster made the supportive coils with a different top section (not memory foam) I contacted a stearns and foster rep and they said all their beds have memory foam.
 
Next, I tried all natural talalay latex from the Oregon Mattress Company and at least it sleeps cooler but not super cool and the pillow top model I got is soft... and nice.. but just not quite right. I feel achy and too warm.
 
I realize this is getting ridiculous and I wish it weren't so difficult to find a comfortable bed for me.  
I finally am sleeping on "Purple" their original with a polyester filled topper (because Purple is pretty firm but sleeps cooler).
I sleep ok right now (decent support, decent temperature: not waking up achy and not waking up too hot) but I dream about the bed I used to have that I LOVED sleeping in and would wake up feeling so refreshed.  
I don't look forward to sleeping or going to bed anymore.  I just do because I need to.
 
Are you at all familiar with what the Simmons Beautyrest Anniversary model had in it and could you recommend something similar?
 
If not, could you recommend something for my situation?  I tend to prefer coils instead of all foam.  
I did really like the supportive feeling underneath my Simmons Beautyrest. 
 
Thank you for your time and advice.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Sarah
Hi Sarah,
All of our innerspring mattresses are similarly made to the old Simmons Beautyrest.
The specifications exceed those of their old Anniversary Beautyrest.
Most like that mattress is the Wolf Tulah  Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.
UPDATE!…This Wolf Mattress Has Been Discontinued.
 
We are pleased to offer you a higher quality mattress from Eco-Terra. 
This mattress provides the same support with an upgrade in upholstery.
The higher quality upholstery provides greater comfort and longevity.
Click on this link:

FedEx Shipping is Fast
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments