Suite Sleep Soft Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper to Relive Hip Pain.

Karen writes:


 

Hi Pete. 

It's time for me to move again and I was hoping to ask your advice! 
I still have the Natura All Latex mattress that I got from you back in 2015, and I've been very happy with it. Though lately I have been developing some hip pain and wondering if that might be related to the mattress getting older? 
My only other issue has been the fact that the mattress is so heavy. 
I live alone and I don't have a lot of upper body strength, so I find it very difficult to move, even just to lift it up the corner a bit when changing the sheets.
 
Do you think I should get a new mattress instead of bringing this one with me when I move? 
And if so, what would you recommend?
Thank so much for all your help over the years!
Best, Karen
Hi Karen,
7 years is relatively new for an all latex mattress of that quality.
The hip pain needs to be diagnosed by a doctor....to be sure if it's the mattress or not.
However, not wanting to take the mattress with you because of the weight is a purely personal choice.
My recommendation is to keep that mattress and add a Soft Mattress Topper to relieve you hip pain.
The Softest of our Mattress Toppers is the Suite Sleep 3" Soft Vita Talalay.
It's the one we've used for years at home to relieve my wife's hip pain.
Shown here:
 

FedEx shipping is fast
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments