Wolf Tulah Mattress for Back Pain Relief from Herniated Discs.

Nick writes:

 Hi Pete,

I'm reaching out after I saw some of your answers online and felt they are genuine.
I suffer from lower back pain and also severe sleep issues. 
My back pain comes from herniated discs. 
I sleep on ZINUS GREEN TEA mattress, which I bought from amazon.
I know, no need to laugh. 
Lately, I started to sink into it and my back issues are way worse.
My friend gave me his Nectar mattress which is even worse. 
That led me to understand I cannot stay with this cheap memory foam mattress.
I remember that I slept on the Venetian hotel mattress, and it was good. 
You explained, in one of your answers, that it was before they used memory foam. 
This led me to understand that springs will provide a better solution for me. 
I know you recommended the Wolf Tulah Mattress.  
Will this mattress be the best for me? I just don't know what is good for me. 
Also, I'm not in a position to put down $3k for a new mattress.
What would you recommend for me?
Thanks, Nick
 
Hi Nick,
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is my recommendation.
The individually pocketed coils provide excellent support that will maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
It's this type of support that will relieve your back pain.
The coils are made of heavy gauge, double tempered steel for durability.
 
The upholstery materials are Certi-Pur Certified Safe, providing long lasting comfort that is not too soft.
This is a high quality, long lasting and reasonably priced mattress.
Click on this link to view specifications and pricing:
 
 




 

FedEx Shipping is Fast & Free.


 
Thanks, Pete 
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments