Our new mattress is just a bit too firm for me.

Jillian writes:

 Hi Pete,

Our new mattress is just a bit too firm for me.
We bought The Wolf Tulah Mattress.
My husband loves it. He says his back pain is gone.
And while this mattress is comfortable, I miss the luxurious feel of my old pillowtop.
I see you have mattress toppers. Which one should I get?
Thanks, Jillian
 
Hi Jillian,
We carry a number of fine quality mattress toppers.
The Magniflex Mattress Toppers provide that touch of luxury you're looking for.
It will not negate the back pain relief that your husband is experiencing.
Click on this link to view:
 
 
Topper-3d-usa-2022-mx-3-pedana_1

Shipping is Fast & Free.

4 Months Free Financing

 
 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments