Memory Foam Mattress, wearing quickly in less than 5 years.

Best Mattress

 

Kelly writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking for a mattress that doesn't sleep hot.  
My current one is a memory foam that is less than 5 years, and wearing quickly.
I've been having back pain, which goes away after I'm up and around. 
For work, I sit in an office chair for hours.  
It replaced an old innerspring mattress that I had for at least ten years and loved.
For a new mattress I want a one that's more like my old one.
I'm a woman, in my early thirties, and I weigh roughly 175 pounds.  
Thanks, Kelly
 
Hi Kelly,
Only common memory foam sleeps hot.
Only common memory foam is a temperature sensitive material that softens as it warms from your body heat. 
It absorbs your body heat and then reflects it back to you.
Memory foam allows you to sink. This throws off the alignment of your spine, which enhances your pain.
 
The damage in your back is caused by your job.
A desk job is the main cause of disc deterioration.
You might want to invest in an ergonomic chair.
Also, take a 30 minute walk every day. (Advice being passed along from my chiropractor)
 
No all-foam mattress provides the pushback support necessary to relieve your back pain. 
Only a good quality individually pocketed coil unit will do that...one with NO Memory Foam!
 
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is what to get.
It sports the individually pocketed coil system your back needs.
The upholstery is Natural and Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex...NO MEMORY FOAM.
It's an excellent quality mattress that will support you properly for many years.
It's the mattress my wife and I have had for many years.
Click on this link to view the specifications and prices:
 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete
 
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments