A Mattress for Back Pain, Herniated Discs.

Carl writes: 

Hi Pete,

Can you get a mattress delivered to me in NYC?
My wife and I are not small people. And, I have back pain from a couple of herniated discs.
I need a mattress that will be right for me, comfortable enough for my wife, and not very expensive.
Can you help me with this?
Thanks, Carl
 
Hi Carl,
Indeed, I can!
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is perfect for your particular set of circumstances.
The pocketed coils are made of heavy gauge double tempered steel, which are strong enough to last for many years.
The individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body, maintaining the natural alignment of your spine.
THIS, is what will relieve your chronic back pain.
 
The upholstery is durable, Certi-Pur Certified Safe foams.
It will hold up, well, to your sizes and be comfortable enough for the curves of a female body.
Here is a link to view specifications and pricing for that mattress:
 


You can order that, securely, online.
FedEx Shipping is Fast & Free

4 Interest Free bi- Monthly Payments with After Pay
 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook

Comments