Unhappy with my Tempurpedic Mattress after 2 Years.

Eileen writes: 

Hi Pete,

Thank you, so much, for freely sharing your extensive knowledge with all of us consumers.
Like so many others who have written to you, I purchased a Tempurpedic mattress that I became unhappy within 2 years after getting it.
At first, it felt fine. 
But it became extremely uncomfortable and all of my back pain returned with a vengeance.
I called the store to complain and they sent out an inspector to look at the mattress.
They said that the mattress looked fine, so there was nothing they could do.
 
I then went online to find out what went wrong, which is where I found your informative blog and website.
I read, in a number of places that you recommend flipping the mattress and adding a latex topper.
I flipped that mattress two days ago. Today, my back feels fine. So, thank you for that.
 
As you mentioned in your blog, the flip side of the mattress is likely to be too firm to sleep on comfortably.
There again, you are right on the money. My back stopped hurting, but my shoulder and hips are sore.
My question is, which latex topper should I get?
Many Thanks, Eileen
 
Hi Eileen,
We carry a nice variety of high quality latex mattress toppers
Shown here:
 
Suite Sleep LATEXTOP-2__17542.1554768346 
 
The Suite Sleep brand is 100% Pure Latex.
Of them, the Vita Talalay is the most comfortable...and what my wife and I use at home.
 
The latex toppers arrive via FedEx.
Delivery is Fast & Free
 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments