Replacing a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Mattress.

Paul writes: 

Hi Pete,

I just finished reading your response regarding replacing a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Mattress.
I really appreciate the information you provide.
Here are my questions:
 
I would like to pursue buying a queen size mattress but have difficulty knowing which would suit a back sleeper: 
Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Firm, Luxury Firm, Plush or Ultra Plush. 
 
You have a great blog and website and you have done a great job educating me about mattresses 
(no memory foam for me ever)!
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank you kindly, Paul
 
Hi Paul,
All 4 Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses provide the same firm support. 
The Ultra Plush is the most comfortable.
The Ultra Plush is what my wife and I sleep on at home.
I have a very bad back, yet I sleep and wake without back pain.
Our mattress is now 9 years old and still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
 
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
Liberta-mattress-on-a-10in-Organic-foundation-with-Organic-pillows
 
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
White Glove Delivery is free
 
Thanks, Pete 
 

A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.https://www.themattressexpert.com/store/p169/Organic_Cotton_Waterproof_Mattress_Protector.html#/
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook 

Comments