My doctor says I need a new mattress.

Eve writes: 

Hi Pete,

My doctor says I need a new mattress.
The problem is the cost. The prices I'm encountering are outrageous.
I need everything I need to be affordable, even though I'm on the heavy side. I'm 5'6" and weight 180 lbs.
Can you help me with all that?
Thanks, Eve
 
Hi Eve,
The mattress I'm recommending is the Wolf Pocketed Coil, Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop.
It is NOT a soft mattress, providing excellent support  and longevity.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:
 
 



 
The individually pocketed coils are made of heavy gauge, double tempered steel for strong, firm contouring support and durability...even under a large person. The upholstery materiala are CertiPur Certified Safe...NO Off Gassing.
 
To provide you with a more luxurious surface feel, simply add a Magniflex Mattress Topper.
Shown here:
 

You'll find these items to be reasonably priced. 
Shipping is fast & free
 
 
Thanks, Pete 
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments