I'm interested in the Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses.

Nicole writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm interested in the Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses.
I'm especially interested in their Ultra Plush model...the one you and your wife sleep on at home.
I'm replacing a 10 year old Simmons Beautyrest. Will I need to replace the foundation? It seems fine.
How long is the wait time for these mattresses?
Thanks, Nicole
 
Hi Nichole,
My wife and I have been sleeping on this mattress for almost 9 years.
it's still in like new condition, with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
It's no less than "A Great Mattress".
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Mattresses.
 
 
Liberta-mattress-on-a-10in-Organic-foundation-with-Organic-pillows (1)
These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free.
The usual wait time is approximately 4-6 weeks.
 
You’ll need to replace the foundation, as well. 
Using an old foundation with any new mattress will void the warranty of the mattress. 
It's a lot to risk for so little savings.
 
Thanks, Pete 
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook 

Comments