Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress to relieve chronic back pain.

Mary writes: 

Hi Pete,

We were recommended to you by one of our friends who is one of your customers.
They told me that they couldn't be happier with what they bought and with your personalized service.
They described you as providing old-fashioned, hands-on service that they hadn't experienced in decades.
Our friends afforded us the opportunity to lay on the mattress they bought from you.
It's the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
It was comfortable. So, we laid there and spoke with them for about a half hour.
Oddly enough, our chronic back pains were relieved in that short time, which we immediately felt when we stood up.
Here's my situation:
My husband and I are getting up in years and are experiencing the usual aches and pains.
I'm 65, 5'4" tall and weigh 150 lbs. My husband is 5'10" and weighs 200, or so, lbs.
We've discussed it since and have decided to buy that mattress from you.
I need you to send me the link I need to place my order.
Also, please provide me any insights concerning this purchase.
Thank you, Mary
Hi Mary,
My thanks to your friends.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is what my wife and I sleep on at home.
We've had ours for more than 9 years and it's still in like new condition...and that's despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs. You'll be pleased to know that the comfort is long-lasting, due to the high quality of the components.
The back pain relief you felt is due to the support system.
Individually pocketed coils provide an independent suspension type of support, maintaining the natural alignment of the body and spine. 
I'm 71 years old and was diagnosed with herniated and bulging discs, along with DDD,
(Degenerative Disc Disease)...20+ years ago...conditions that don't usually get better over time.
On this mattress, I've slept and awakened without back pain for the last 9+ years.
What's more, my back feels better, over-all, than it did 10 years ago.
As to ordering, I recommend opting for the low-profile 5" foundation.
Also, the White Glove Delivery that comes with this mattress, includes: 
Set-up in your bedroom, removal of all packing material, but not removal of your old mattress.
You're likely to need someone's help with that.
The service of removal of the old mattress became a victim of the pandemic...used as an excuse, in my opinion.
Also, a victim of the pandemic, is the wait time. Prior to the pandemic, arrival time was 4 weeks.
Now, arrival time is several weeks. So, it's not the mattress to buy if you are in a hurry.
It is, however, the best mattress I could find while shopping at the industry trade shows.
And, I can promise you that it's well worth the wait.
Here is a link to that mattress:
https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/


White Glove Delivery is FREE

Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.

https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments