Back Pain on a Stearns and Foster Estate Mattress.


 

John writes:

Hi Pete,
I really appreciate your reply!!!  
I am getting ready to fight with my retailer for a refund as I am on my second mattress from them.
It's a Stearns and Foster Estate Collection Plush King.
I can't lay in it for more than 10 minutes before my back, knees, neck go into excruciating pain!!!  
That's not what happened in the show room.
In the show room, it was extremely comfortable but I only laid in it a few minutes.  
I financed this mattress. Can you give me some guidance on how I can get a refund?
 
I will definitely order from you, the mattress you and your wife have.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress, once I resolve this situation.  
 
 

Thanks Again, John
 
Hi John,
We had been a Sealy/S&F dealer for many years, prior to them being sold to Tempurpedic in 2013.
S&F had been considered the Cadillac of the Industry, up to then.
They turned into nothing more than expensive junk, literally over night.
 
Getting a refund isn’t likely, without some degree of coercion.
You might try reversing the charge through the finance company.
Your local news agencies often have a consumer advocacy department.
Getting in touch with your state’s department of consumer affairs may help.
If all else fails, a lawyer.
 
Thanks, Pete
 
You Should Know 
 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
 

Voicemail: 856-874-6894



Comments