I need to replace our mattress, but don't have a lot of money.

Deirdre writes: 

Hi Peter,

My new puppy had an accident on our mattress.
I need to replace it, but don't have a lot of money.
I need a queen size that's firm and comfy. 
And I need it real fast.
What can you show me?
Thanks, Deirdre
Hi Deirdre,
I happen to have a very well-made, low cost mattress that's firm, comfortable and ships quickly.
Click on this link to view the specifications and prices for the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress:

https://www.themattressexpert.com/wolf_mattresses.html#/


You should also consider a waterproof mattress protector.
The Sleep & Beyond Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector is what we use at home.
Shown here:
https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/

FedEx Shipping is Fast and Free for both items.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments