I hate our memory foam mattress.

Susan writes: 

Good Morning Pete,
My husband and I recently invested in an adjustable bed, with two twin xl memory foam mattress. 
I hate it and cannot return them. We have been sleeping on it for about 3 months. 
This is our second memory foam mattress. 
I did not like the first one as I was always too hot, but was talked into getting another one by the salesmen 
who said it had cooling gel on top to keep me from overheating, which it does, but for only a few hours. 
I still feel suffocated by sinking in of any type of memory foam mattress. 
We bought memory foam due to buying an adjustable bed base. 
But we find we are not really using it that much anyways.
    
Anyhow, we are looking to find a firm mattress as I have some lower back issues. 
We both seem to be side sleepers for the most part, occasionally on our back. 
I was wondering what coil type mattress you might recommend that is very breathable. 
My husband. Weighs about 210lbs, and I am 135lbs. 
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Susan


Hi Susan,
I am sorry to hear that you were misled. You’re, certainly, not alone.
The mattress I’m recommending is the same mattress my wife and I sleep on.
Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
We are each over 200 lbs., yet our mattress remains in like new condition after the 9+ years we’ve had it.
What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having several major back problems.
The individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body and maintain the natural alignment of the spine. 
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex, and contains NO Memory Foam.
It doesn’t sleep hot, and doesn’t allow you to sink into it.
This is the best mattress we could find while shopping at the industry trade shows.
You’ll be well supported and comfortable…lasting for many years.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/


White Glove Delivery is FREE
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments