A mattress that will hold up under large, heavy weight people.

Tom writes: 

Hi Pete,

We need your help!
We need a mattress that will hold up under large, heavy weight people.
I'm 6'3", 350 Lbs. My wife is 5'7" and won't say how much she weighs. 
We seem to go through a new mattress every couple of years.
I'm willing to spend what I need to, but don't want to waste any more of our money. 
I've read quite a few of your blog posts and think you can help us.
I suspect that your recommendation will include a firm mattress and a softer latex topper.
All that I read about that makes perfect sense to me.
So, lay it on me. What's your recommendation for long term use?
Thanks, Tom
Hi Tom,
I'm happy to see you've been reading my blog posts.
What I'm recommending for you is a long-term solution.
First, we start with a good, strong mattress that will support your sizes without needing replacing anytime soon.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress in Firm.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/


Add to that a Suite Sleep Pure, Organic 2" Medium Soft Latex Topper.
Shown here:
https://www.themattressexpert.com/suite_sleep_latex_toppers.html#/

Delivery is FREE.
If a few years, or so, only the latex topper will need to be replaced.
The mattress will last a whole lot longer than that, as the latex topper has absorbed much of your body weight.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.

https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments