A mattress like my old Simmons Beautyrest.

 Annabelle writes:

Hi Pete,
I started out looking for a mattress like my old Simmons Beautyrest.
The first thing I noticed at the stores was that they are all smelled like chemicals.
Suspicious of that, I decided to do some research online, which is where I found your blog.
I learned that Simmons has been sold and nothing they make today even comes close to my old one.
Anyway, after doing some reading, I see that your Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress may be closest.
Before placing my order, I just wanted to double check with you.
Is that the right choice for something close to what I had?
Thanks, Annabelle
Hi Annabelle,
I appreciate you taking the time to read the related blog posts.
You came up with the right choice all on your own.
The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is my recommendation to meet your needs.
This mattress uses the same kind of coil system and upholstery material that is in your old Beautyrest.
You can fully expect the same support, comfort and longevity that you got from your old mattress.
The upholstery materials are Certipur Certified safe, with NO Chemical Off Gassing.
Click on this link to view specifications and Prices:
https://www.themattressexpert.com/wolf_mattresses.html#/

FedEx Shipping is Fast & FREE
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.

https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments