Your information led me to buy the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.

Charles writes: 

Hi Pete,

You're doing a great job and providing an invaluable service to the consumer.
After 5 years of buying mattresses that have caused me nothing but pain, I found your blog.
Your information led me to buy the Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress.


I've had this mattress for a few months now, and have never slept better, and without back pain in years.
(I wanted to wait awhile before writing, as my previous mattresses failed by this time)
Thank you, so much for all you do and what you have done for me and my wife.
I'm eternally grateful.
Charles. 
Hi Charles,
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear all that.
When you sleep well, everything in your life improves...including whatever it is you do for a living.
Subsequently, there are others who benefit from that.
Over-all happiness increases and problems are more easily handled.
I truly appreciate you taking the time to write.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments