Replacing a Stearns and Foster Hampton Plush Mattress.

 Jake writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife and I are replacing a Stearns and Foster Hampton Plush Mattress.
We've had it a very long time.
We went to a local store and asked to see the current replacement from S&F.
We were shown a mattress that had a peculiar feel.
That experience made me leery enough to walk out and do some research on my computer.
I thank God that I had the notion to do that. And I thank you for being there.
As it turns out, my suspicions were correct. That mattress I was shown is not the same.
After doing some reading on your blog, I've stopped looking for a S&F mattress.
My attention has been drawn to the Williams Co. line of mattresses.
Which model would you recommend?
Thanks ever so much, Jake
Hi Jake,
That "peculiar" feel is from the memory foam that wasn't used in your mattress.
Today's S&F mattresses are no longer made the same, now that S&F is owned by Tempurpedic.
 
Your Hampton Mattress was in the middle of S&F's line of mattresses at that time.
The Williams Co. Oxford Mattress in Plush will be your best and closest option.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices for that mattress:


White Glove Delivery is Fast & Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments