It's time for a new pillow.

Susan writes: 

Hi Pete,

The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress that we got from you, a month ago, stopped my back pain.

Since my neck pain still remains, it's time for a new pillow.
I'm a slender female side sleeper if that matters.
Thanks for fixing my back!
Susan
Hi Susan,
I was hoping that once your back was properly aligned, your neck problem would also go away.
I'm happy to hear about your back pain relief. Now, we'll take care of your neck.
Given your build, I recommend the Pure Bliss Classic Talalay Latex Pillow.
It's very soft, supportive and comfortable. And a latex pillow lasts for years.
The pillow I'm recommending is the first pillow at the top of this page:

Shipping is FREE 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments