We own a Saatva Mattress and I have grown to hate it.

 Kim writes:

Hello Pete,
My husband and I are in our 60s and were formerly very active but cancer, arthritis and time have taken their toll.  That said, we try to remain somewhat active and need a good night's sleep in order to do that. We currently own a Saatva Mattress and I have grown to absolutely hate it. 
It's hot, it's too smooshy and I can barely walk when I wake up for the last time.
I wake up all night long, every time I need to adjust my sleep position. 
My husband says that he feels the same. 
My husband is 6’2” and weighs 260. I’m 5’6 and I weigh 189. 
I have had some lymph nodes removed and I can sometimes get a lot of swelling from the lymphedema. 
Which is why I need to stay as active as possible. Which is why I need as high-quality sleep as possible. 
Can you please help us? I am so over having to spend thousands, only to be disappointed. 
We look forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely, Kim
Hi Kim,
You’re likely to need a mattress and a latex topper.
However, I suggest waiting to order the latex topper until you’ve had the mattress for a few days. 
This will make it easier to determine which topper, if at all.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress is my recommendation.
My wife and I have been sleeping on this same mattress for the last 9+ years.
It’s still in excellent condition, with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs…and that’s down from over the years. It’s not as soft as it sounds.
We have a topper on ours, due to my wife’s sensitive hip.
This mattress uses an individually pocketed coil system, with the highest coil count and heavy gauge double-tempered steel.
The upholstery is Natural Talalay Latex It is better quality, by far, compared to what you’ve been using. 
Latex produces a unique sleeping surface…like you’re floating.
Here’s a link to that mattress 
https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/

This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments