Natura of Canada Greenspring, or Williams Co. Mattresses.

 Kathy writes:

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the information. I will definitely nix the movable platform base. 
But I’m not sure where I should be looking on those mattress brands you’ve suggested...
Natura of Canada Greenspring, or Williams Co. Mattresses. 
In the Natura and Williams brands, which would be a medium firm feel? While I like firm, 
I’m don’t want a bed that too stiff. Nor do I want a bed I sink in. My main concern is no pressure points. 
That’s why we changed from our old firm mattress to the Chatham and Wells plush. 
So, of the latex ones you suggested, is the Williams Bristrol too soft or too plush? 
Or the Natura firm too stiff for what I’m looking for? One has mini coils? I’m not sure that’s a plush.  
Neither offer a luxury firm which is kinda what I thought we needed. 
A 6 or 7/10 firmness range maybe? 
I'm also concerned my husband might have arthritis in his back in addition to low back issues. 
He weighs 230, I'm 190. Not sure if it makes any difference? 
Appreciate all your help and knowledge. 
Kathy
Good Morning Kathy,
Given your sizes, especially your husband’s, is a major factor in terms of longevity. 
The Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush, or the Williams York or Oxford models are your best options.
My wife and I have had the Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush for more than 9 years.

We are both over 200 lbs. and it’s still in great shape.
We had to add a topper to ours because it was too firm for my wife's sensitive hip.
We are planning to move in about a year and a half.
We plan on getting the Williams Bristol at that time, which won’t need an additional topper to accommodate my wife’s sensitive hip…rather than move the one we have.
The deceiving part about the Greenspring mattress is the comfort description.
Its designation of “ultra plush” is in relation to the other mattresses in the line.
If you compare it to other brand mattresses with the same comfort description, they’ll feel like night and day.
The Williams Mattresses are more comfortable…a better fit for arthritis and for the curves of a female body…especially for the hip of a side sleeping female.
If I had to choose one for you, given everything you have said, it would be either the Williams Co. York or Oxford mattresses, using their firmer coils. The Oxford being the more comfortable of the two. 
The Bristol is probably too soft for your liking.

Keep in mind that Latex feels nothing like memory foam.
Latex doesn’t allow you to sink. Latex creates the feeling that you're floating.
It’s far more resilient than the upholstery materials used in either of your last two mattresses.
The coil system is the same in both brands, which is ideal for relieving chronic back pain.
The Williams Mattresses are delivered faster than the Natura Mattresses.
White Glove Delivery is Free for all those mattresses.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments