Flipping my Tempur-Pedic Mattress and adding a Topper.

Les writes: 

Hi Pete,

I've read a number of your blog posts that suggest flipping a mattress and adding a topper.
The salespeople at stores say NO, to this.
I'm inquiring about flipping my Tempur-Pedic Mattress and adding a Topper.
I liked the feel of my mattress before it started to wear after only a couple of years.
It was expensive and I'm not happy about having to replace it.
Your idea of flipping the mattress and adding a topper appeals to me as a fiscally sound alternative.
Many of your posts suggest adding a latex topper.
However, I loved the feel of my Tempur-Pedic mattress when it was new. (not so much now)
What would you recommend?
Thanks, Les
Hi Les,
We do carry a couple of Advanced Memory Foam Mattress Toppers from Magniflex.
No Chemicals and NOT Temperature Sensitive.
It's the temperature sensitivity of Temur-Pedic's memory foam that causes premature wear.
It's also the reason why they tend to sleep hot.
The Magniflex Advanced Memory Foam is NOT Temperature Sensitive and is Chemical Free.
What you'll end up with is that Cradling Feel that you Love, without the premature wear.
They do not sleep hot, nor off gas. 
Click on this link to view the selection of MagniFlex Advanced Memory Foam Mattress Toppers:

Shipping is Free throughout the US.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments