DDD Back Pain. Natura of Canada Mattress for a 350 Lb. Guy.

 George writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm a heavy guy, weighing around 350 lbs. I have back pain due to DDD, degenerated disc disease.
I suppose I am looking for something of quality that's resistant to sagging, that will address the pain issues. 
I don't like a soft mattress.
 looks like a good choice, but which model?
Thanks, George
Hi George,
I, too, have DDD along with herniated and bulging discs.
I sleep and wake with no back pain on our Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress 
We have the Ultra Plush model, which is more than 9 years old and still in great condition.
We are, each, over 200 Lbs.
The quality of these mattresses is extremely high and all feel firmer than their firmness designation indicates.
I suggest either the Luxury Firm or Plush model for someone your size.
Be careful of the "Firm" model, as it is kinda like sleeping on a padded floor.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:
White Glove Delivery is Free.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.

Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments