We are in desperate need of a new mattress.

Rose writes: 

Hi Pete,

We are in desperate need of a new mattress.  
I am kind of intrigued by the idea of latex. But, do we want an all-latex bed, or latex combined with coils???
My husband weighs about 180 and has lots of aches and pains from injuries surgeries, etc.
I weigh about 140 right now, but I am pregnant.  
My aches tend to be more minor back pain.
Our current bed is about 16 years old and waaayyy past its expiration date. ðŸ™‚ 
It's a pillow top, and I hate it....too squishy (we prefer something a little firmer).
And at this point, we each sleep in our own valley. We don't want that to happen again.
So far, I think I like the all latex (but am open to advice).  
I can't say money is not an issue. It isn't a huge issue for us.  
I'd rather pay more and get a better-quality bed. (unless, of course, it's outrageously priced.)
If you can give us any advice at all about which bed to buy, I would truly, truly appreciate it.  
Many thanks in advance!
Rose
 
Hi Rose,
An all-latex mattress has been the best you can buy since the 1920s.
As good as it is, it doesn't provide the push-back support that you get with an innerspring.
If you and your husband already have aches and pains, you'll have better success with an individually pocketed coil innerspring mattress that is upholstered with natural latex.
The best of them is Natura of Canada Greenspring. It's what my wife and I sleep on at home.
The most comfortable of their 4 models is the Ultra Plush. It's what I recommend for you.
You'll love the way you'll sleep.
Click on this link to view that line of mattresses.
Click on each model to view specifications and prices.

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.
Delivery is Free throughout the US & Canada
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments