I need to replace a 40+ year old, all latex two sided mattress.

Mary writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need to replace a 40+ year old, all latex two sided mattress.
I want another two sided mattress, like this one, that I can flip.
What's more, I want a mattress with latex and NO MEMORY FOAM.
The chemical off gassing makes me sick.
Do you have such a mattress?
Thanks, Mary
Hi Mary,
Indeed, I do!
The Suite Sleep Pure, Organic Two-Sided All-Latex Mattress is, very much, the same as your old one.
Shown Here:

Given how long they last, they are an excellent value!
FedEx Shipping is Fast and Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments