Help! My Mattress Sleeps Hot!

Jill writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need your help! My Mattress Sleeps Hot!
I returned the first mattress I bought from a local retailer for this reason.
They promised me that this second mattress would sleep cooler.
It doesn’t and they won’t allow me to exchange it again.
I came across your blog while not sleeping, last night.
I’m convinced that if anyone can help me, it’s you.
Please advise. Thanks, Jill
Hi Jill,
Most of the mattresses sold at most stores sleep hot.
The comfort exchange is a scam, as you found out the hard way.
Designed to create the impression that you can’t make a mistake, when in fact, you can do nothing but make a mistake.
Actually, your problem is an easy one to solve.
Add a Magniflex MagniCool Mattress Topper, and your sleeping hot problem is over.
Click on this link to view that product.

UPS Shipping is Free throughout the US.
Thanks, Pete 
Never:
Use an old box spring/foundation with any new mattress. 
Doing so voids the warranty of the mattress.
Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments