Waking without back pain on our Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

 Stan writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm waking up in the morning without back pain for the first time in a very long while, ever since our
Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress arrived last month.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/

That alone, made it all worth the wait.
Let me know if I need to rotate the mattress periodically and how often.
How often do I need to wash the mattress pad?.
Thanks again for your prompt responses to all my inquiries
Stan
That’s great news, Stan.
I’m so pleased to hear all that.
My wife and I have had that same mattress for almost 9 years.
And despite a very bad back that I've had for 20 years, I too, wake without back pain.
For the sake of maximizing the longevity of the mattress, optimal care will have you rotating the mattress once per month for the first year and once every 3 months thereafter.
My wife says she washes our waterproof mattress protector once per month.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments