A mattress with natural latex, wool, cotton and individual pocketed coils.

 Kay writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband and I are looking for a mattress with natural latex, wool, cotton and individual pocketed coils. 
I have a bad back & so does he. We can not tolerate feeling one another move. 
We have purchased Simmons Beautyrest mattresses in the past, and were content.
We recently bought a new Simmons Beautyrest Black series mattress.
I was sinking into the memory foam, so we sent it back. 
We are back sleeping in the guest room, on our old classic extra firm Beautyrest.
Can you make any suggestions? 
Does Natura latex have individual pocket coils? 
How can I get some photos and prices?
Thanks, Kay
Hi Kay,
The Natura Greenspring line of mattresses have everything you asked for:
Individually pocketed coil with a high coil count and double tempered steel for durability….latex upholstery…wool fire retardant…cotton cover.
Due to the high quality of the components, they are all firmer than they sound.
I recommend the ultra plush model for surface comfort.
My wife and I sleep on the ultra plush mattress.
Ours is 9 years and still in like new condition, despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.
I have lots of disc related back problems, including herniated discs.
And yet, I sleep and wake without back pain.
Here is a link to that line.
Click on each model to view specifications and prices.

These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free throughout the US and Canada
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments