A Latex Mattress Topper for fibromyalgia, arthritis and overweight.

 Theresa writes:

Hi Pete, 

You have helped me twice in the past. 
Years ago, I purchased a latex topper from you and have loved it! 
After it wore out, I tried to repurchase it during the pandemic, and with supply chain issues, you were unable to complete the order (completely understandable) so I settled for a memory foam topper.
The problem I notice (of course coming with some aging) is that when I lay on my right side, 
I am very sore on my pressure points, This doesn't happen on my left side. 
I was wondering if switching back to a latex topper might help with this? 
I have fibromyalgia, and some arthritis, and am overweight. 
The topper is on a firm beauty rest black label mattress, with no top pad, per your excellent recommendation. 
If you think the latex would help, could I get away with a 2" topper? My bed is quite high. 
I wanted your opinion as the topper prices have increased substantially since my last purchase, and you haven't ever steered me wrong.
Thanks for all the great advice over the years, 
I have referred several friends and family members your way.
Best, Theresa 
Hi Theresa,
Welcome back. 
I appreciate your patronage and referrals.
The highest quality latex toppers are from Suite Sleep.

However, the Sleep & Beyond latex topper is an excellent value.

Latex provides long-term cushioning, which is especially important for heavier people.
But when dealing with fibromyalgia, you may want an alternative down comforter/topper to that. 
Alternative down, aka synthetic down, provides a level of softness that nothing else can. 
It’s nowhere near as long-lasting as latex, but much longer lasting than real down.
This combination is especially good for advanced cases of fibromyalgia.
Our latex toppers come with Free UPS/FedEx Shipping.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments