Which latex topper and/or mattress would be best?

Peggy writes:

 Hi Pete,

I have hip/lower back pain and sometimes restless leg, ankle, and arms and needed to know, "Which latex topper and/or mattress would be best?".
I toss and turn a lot and sometimes can't seem to find a comfortable position to fall asleep.
I used to have neck pain and then bought a latex pillow and the pain is almost nonexistent, so I was leaning more towards latex but I am truly lost when it comes to everything else about it.
Should I get a medium or soft topper and try that before buying a whole new mattress or should I get a whole new mattress?
Just need some insight and your prices seem to be the best I have found thus far.
I am 5'6, 190lbs, side sleeper.
Thanks! Peggy
Hi Peggy,
Latex is a phenomenal product. The benefits are extensive...be it a topper or a pillow.
I, too, have suffered from chronic neck pain...arthritis on the left side of my neck.
Since using a latex pillow, what used to be constant pain, has disappeared...as if by magic.
The latex toppers are just as good, in the way they relieve pressure and pain.
At your size, the Suite Sleep 2" Soft Organic Latex Mattress Topper is your best choice.
It comes in a very nice, organic cotton cover. 
FedEx Delivery is free.
It makes sense to start with the topper. 
When you do need to buy a mattress, you'll use the topper with it.

Concerning your RLS, I've found that keeping my legs warm, helps to reduce that. 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments