I bought this Sealy Mattress because I thought they were reputable.

Carol writes: 

Hi Pete,

I bought a Sealy Posturepedic Mattress in February 2020. 
I have a very bad back and I bought this Sealy Mattress because I thought they were reputable.
Now, less than two years later this mattress hurts my back so bad, that it isn't funny.
It has completely broken down and I can feel every spring in my lower back area. 
It makes me numb in my posterior and extremities.
I won't buy another Sealy product as long as I live.
I contacted the store where I bought it and they came out. 
They said it didn't have any catastrophic damage and wouldn't do anything about it..
What is the warranty on this thing? It never has been comfortable since day one.
Thanks for letting me rant, Carol
 
Hi Carol,
Your mistake is, now, a common one....buying a name you once were able to trust.
All of the major, "Name Brands", have gone bad over the last 10 years, or so.
Sealy, Simmons, Serta, Stearns & Foster had spent decades building their reputations by producing high-quality mattresses. They've all been sold to investors who care nothing about quality...only about profits.
They are producing products that are designed to purposefully fail quickly so that you buy more frequently.
The cause of all your problems is the memory foam upholstery they are currently using.
The diabolical thing about memory foam is that it returns close enough to its original shape when you get out of bed, that you are highly unlikely to prevail in a warranty claim. You simply have to rebuy.
Memory foam has created a boon for the industry at the expense of the consumer, for which it is a nightmare.
If you want to make a successful purchase, avoid mattresses that have any memory foam in them. 
Besides being a lousy product in terms of performance, it off-gasses the toxic chemicals from which memory foam is made...creating a health hazard in the bargain...as if simply being a lousy product wasn't bad enough.
I recommend the mattress my wife and I have been sleeping on for the past 9 years. 
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses. We have the Ultra Plush model.
These mattresses come in 4 choices of comfort.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

These mattresses come with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes set up in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments