I am looking for an ultra firm latex mattress.

Ben writes: 

Hi Pete,

I am looking for an ultra-firm latex mattress. I slept on one in Europe that I loved. 
It was an old mattress from Pirelli bedding, that was eventually bought out by Sealy. 
But they don't make that anymore.
It was firmer and more solid than my Brooklyn Bedding plank mattress, that I currently use. 
And it did not sag like my plank mattress does when my 2, 120 pound dogs join me on the bed 
Thanks for your help!
Ben
Hi Ben,
Have you flipped your mattress over?
If your mattress is all latex and made to be one-sided, the underside will be much firmer.
Do this before buying new.
This Suite Sleep Two-Sided Organic Latex Mattress is firm. 
And, I can have them custom-make it with their firmest latex.

Shipping is free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments