Which of your Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses is the most comfortable?

Shane writes:

 Hi Pete,

I am interested in buying one of your Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattresses.  
Which of them is the most comfortable?
Thanks, Shane
Hi Shane,
My wife and I sleep on the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.
It’s the most comfortable of the 4 models in that line…without being too soft.
We are, each, over 200 lbs. our mattress is now 9 years old and still in like new condition.
I have several back problems that I’ve had a longtime.
This mattress allows me to sleep and wake without back pain.
Here is a link to that mattress, showing specifications and prices.

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments