Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress, best sleep I've gotten in many years.

Mike writes: 

Hi Pete, 

After sleeping on the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress for the last few months, I can sincerely say it's been the best sleep I've gotten in many years. 
I haven't had any hip or back pain at all, I'm sleeping through the night, no problem. 
It legit feels like I'm sleeping on a cloud.
Thanks for doing what you do. Any tips on extending the lifespan of the mattress? 
I plan on rotating it once a month. 
I also don't have a traditional frame and box spring.
Years ago, I bought one of those adjustable bed bases that you can set it to incline if you want. 
So, the mattress just lays on that. Is that sufficient to support the mattress?
Thanks againMike
Hi Mike,
I so pleased to hear that you’re enjoying your new mattress.
I’m happy for you. There's nothing like a good night's sleep!
The support you have for it is fine.

Regular rotation of the mattress and a waterproof mattress protector are the best you can do to maximize longevity.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
https://www.themattressexpert.com/protectors_and_encasements.html#/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments