Simmons Beautyrest NxG 400 Mattress hurts my back.

Dave writes: 

Hi Pete,

We have a Simmons Beautyrest NxG 400 Mattress that hurts my back.
My wife sleeps fine, but my back and I have been suffering for some years, now.
I'm 6'4", 250 lbs, while my wife is 5'5" and weighs only 125 lbs., which may be a factor.
I see you recommend the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress to relieve chronic back pain.
I'd love to get one, but worry about my wife.
Your thoughts?
Thanks, Dave
 
Hi Dave,
My concern is for your wife’s continued happiness while she’s sleeping, as well.
A wife that isn't sleeping well can be more painful than a bad back.
The latex in the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush, produces a different feel from the memory foam in your mattress, which works well to relieve your chronic back pain. 
However, there is a way to relieve your back pain without disturbing your wife’s comfort.
This mattress is the same one my wife and I have at home.
We are, each, your size and the mattress has remained in like new condition after 9 years.
We’ve hung on to this mattress for so long because of my bad back.
It allows me to sleep and wake without back pain. It will do the same for you.
Here’s a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress 
https://www.themattressexpert.com/natura_mattresses.html#/

This mattress uses the same type of support system that’s in your Beautyrest.
The individually pocketed coils provide firm, but contouring support.
The Soft Talalay Latex upholstery is far more resilient than the memory foam used in your Beautyrest. It lasts a very long time.
It may very well be that your wife will enjoy the feel.
But if she doesn’t and misses the feel of the memory foam in your mattress, simply add:
Magniflex Mattress Topper…shown here:
https://www.themattressexpert.com/magniflex_toppers.html#/


The mattress and foundation come with white glove delivery.
The topper arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free 
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments