Natura of Canada Mattresses are back!

Brian writes: 

Hi Pete,

I notice that the Natura of Canada Mattresses are back on your site! 
I've been all around the web and back, learning about mattresses, and always end up back at your site.
So, I must ask -- were the issues with Natura resolved? 
I read on your blog that there were some issues related to the shipping process.
Has that been figured out?Thanks for any info--
Brian
Good Morning Brian,
All issues have been resolved, which is why Natura is back on my website.
You can order with confidence.
Here’s a link to all of The Nature of Canada Line of Mattresses:





Free White Glove Delivery includes: Setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments