I'm currently using a My Pillow Mattress Topper.

Jack writes: 



Hi Pete,

I'm currently using a My Pillow Mattress Topper. 
But only after 10 days, it needs to be rotated. 
Plus, it's not good on my hips and my left shoulder has become a problem.
I see that you often recommend latex toppers. 
I've never slept on latex. 
Does latex keep it's shape better?
Thanks, Jack
Hello Jack,
As with most things, you get what you pay for.
When you buy a product that is heavily advertised, you're paying for that advertising.
If it's cheap and heavily advertised, you're just throwing your money away on junk.
There is also available, cheap latex.
Cheap latex comes from China, where the latex is processed with fillers.Clay is the usual filler, so that it can be promoted as ‘all natural’.
The longevity of this type of latex is also disappointing.
Pure Latex is and has been the highest quality upholstery material for the last 100 years. 
It’s far more resilient than any other type of foam. 
The feel is creates is one of floating...very comfortable...lasting for many years.
The highest quality, most comfort Latex Mattress Topper is the Suite Sleep Pure Vita Talalay.
Shown here:


Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments