A two sided all latex mattress.

Glenn writes,  

Hi Pete,

I've been looking for a two sided all latex mattress. They seem to be impossible to find.
I grew up on one, some decades ago, and would love to get one for my grandson.
I was lucky to have parents who wanted the best for me, as this was the best mattress I've ever slept on.
I would like my grandson to have the same advantage of a great night's sleep.
Do you know of any such mattress that might still be available?
Thanks, Glenn
Hi Glenn,
You're absolutely correct about the advantage of growing up on a latex mattress.
It provides support that maintains the natural alignment of the body, all through a child's growth years.
What's more, the depth of sleep promotes better grades in school. 
A deep night's sleep makes it a lot easier for the brain to retain the all the new information a child faces each day.  
It just so happens that we carry, from Suite Sleep, a two sided, pure, organic, hypoallergenic latex mattress.
Suite Sleep manufactures the highest quality latex mattresses and toppers on the planet.
Click on this link to view the mattress you're wanting.

You can order securely online.
Shipping is Free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments