A mattress to relieve pain from DDD and arthritis.

Lynne writes:

Hi Pete,

I suffer with pain from DDD and arthritis.
We have a firm mattress that is probably around 10 years old.
It's starting to show signs of indented body outlines.
Every morning, when I get out of bed, my body hurts so bad I have to sit on side of bed to try to move.
My neck is so bad, I can’t turn it to the right, and see a chiropractor to try to make it turn.
My Upper shoulder muscles have knots
Last night we slept on the Heavenly Bed mattress at the Westin Hotel.
I came home fully anticipating to buy one. I have never slept so well.
When I got home, I read a lot of very bad reviews about this mattress, not lasting very long.
Then, I found your blog with such great information and advice.
Can you please help me determine what type of mattress we should buy? 
Perhaps a topper that may help get us a few more months or a year with current mattress.
Kindest regards, Lynne
Hi Lynne,
Since your mattress is old and worn, a topper will only conform to it.
You'll need a new mattress and foundation.
My recommendation comes in two parts.
The Wolf Jessica Mattress for firm, contouring, long lasting support for your DDD.
Shown here:

Add to that, a soft mattress topper.
A good one will relieve many of your arthritis aches and pains.
It has to be soft, chemical free, and remain like new for a few years...wearing very slowly over time.
The Suite Sleep 3” Soft Pure, All Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper is the best one to get.
Shown here:

Shipping is free
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments