I need a mattress that will relieve my back pain.

Rene writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a mattress that will relieve my back pain. I am 4’11 and weigh 150. 
I have DDD, (degenerative disc disease), in my lower back. 
I sleep on side and stomach, mostly. 
I recently slept on a Beautyrest hospitality series Hyde Park mattress.
My pain was gone after sleeping in it just two days. 
I currently sleep in a ghost bed natural sleep mattress. It’s pretty firm. 
Our bed is also on an adjustable bed base.   
It has helped my pain level. However, I would like to be pain free. 
I have a Tempurpedic memory foam topper. 
Of course, it was very comfortable at first, but after time my back pain worsened. 
So, I do not use it anymore. It made me sleep hot. 
What is your recommendation?
Regards, Rene
Hi Rene,
What made the hotel mattress such a pain free experience was the individually pocketed coil system, which contours to the shape of the body and maintains the natural alignment of the spine.
Unfortunately, today’s Simmons Beautyrest mattresses are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing. 
It sleeps hot and off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it’s made.
What I’m recommending for you is a mattress that uses that same coil system and has no memory foam in it.
This is a mattress made with natural materials. 
It sleeps cool and there’s no off gassing.
The Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush 


This will relieve your back pain.
Shipping is free.
Thanks, Pete 
Never:
Use an old box spring/foundation with any new mattress. 
Doing so voids the warranty of the mattress.
Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments