Brolynn Two Sided Mattress. The best sleep we’ve had in years.

Vin writes: 



Hi Pete,

We bought a King size Brolynn Two Sided Plush Mattress from you, as you recommended.
We absolutely love it. We are getting the best sleep we've had in years.
In fact, we love it so much, that we want another one in queen size for our guest bedroom.
I’d like my folks to sleep as well when they come to visit
Can you send me the link to that mattress...so I can place my order?
Thanks, Vin
Hi Vin,
I'm so pleased that you're enjoying your mattress.
But frankly, I'm not surprised. I get a lot of that same feedback about that mattress.
Here’s the link you’ll need to place your order.

Shipping is free, as always.
Thanks, Pete 
Never:
Use an old box spring/foundation with any new mattress. 
Doing so voids the warranty of the mattress.
Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept clean and dry.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter 
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments