We bought ourselves a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress for Christmas.

Cambry writes: 

Hi Pete,

We bought ourselves a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress for Christmas.
We had been needing a new mattress for some years, and were so excited to get a new one.
Now that it is only one month old, we are extremely displeased with this mattress.
We both wake up in pain. My husband is having back pain. My back and hips hurt.
We are not lightweight people. both close to 250 lbs.
The salesman said that our sizes would not be an issue, that the mattress would last for years.
I called the store to complain and they sent out an inspector, who measured the body impressions.
Of course, the impressions were not deep enough to get this exchanged.
When I explained that the it sinks in very far when we're IN the mattress, I was told that didn't matter.
Long story short, we're stuck with this bad mattress.
Well, there was no way we were going to buy another mattress from that store.
I feel like we got snookered. The product is bad and the salesman lied.
So, I went online to do a little research, which is where I found your blog and website.
The information you provide is extensive. There was a lot to read.
My husband was thoroughly impressed with your knowledge.
We have decided to get the Brolynn Two Sided Mattress.
My question is, do we go with the Plush, like you have, or the Firmer model with a mattress topper?
I like the idea of only having to replace the topper as the years go by, which you recommended to others.
I await your thoughts.
Thanks, Cambry
Hi Cambry,
A mattress and the upholstery material are, all, pressure sensitive.
Unlike the memory foam in your mattress, which is also, temperature sensitive.
This is only one of the reasons why your mattress didn't hold up. 
The raw steel, non-tempered coils, is another reason.
The Brolynn in Firm and a Soft Mattress Topper is a great long term sleep system combination.
Click on each of these links to view your selection.


Shipping is free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments